Large pouch that can be used as a mini bag
- Strong water and stains repellent
- Made of durable goat leather
- Produced in small quantities for meticulous attention for cleanliness
CREEZAN, made in Toyooka City, Hyogo Prefecture, is an original brand of CONY Corporation, which has been consistently making bags since its establishment in 1975.
Toyooka has a thousand-year history as the center of bag production in Japan, and even today it is a major production center for high-quality bags. In CREEZAN's white atelier in Toyooka, craftsmen wear white lab coats while sewing. The collection of pure white bags is born from a meticulous environment.
In order to create white bags that cannot be found anywhere else, the sewing machines are covered to prevent oil from splashing. Sewing is done with gloves on. Because of the long time spent on each product, mass production is not possible.
In 2020, the company switched from the domestic leather to Italian shrink leather for their bags. This is because they sought an ideal white color, "DEEP WHITE," which cannot be produced by domestic tanneries.
Although white leather is often difficult to handle, the beautifully grained shrink leather is soft despite its thickness, and its strong water-repellent finish makes it resistant not only to rain, but also to stains.
- Size: width 22.5 (8.9”) × height 13.5 (5.3”) × depth 8.5 (3.3”) cm
- Weight: 250 g ( 0.55libs)
- Material: goat leather (outside) / cotton twill (inside)
- Pockets: zip rooms × 2 zip pocket × 1 (outside) / pocket × 1 (inside)
- For stubborn stains, wipe with a soft cloth and a small amount of leather cleaner, then dry with a dry cloth.
- Some leathers may not be compatible with the cleaner and the color may fade or stain, so please test the cleaner on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Never use alcohol-based solvents such as benzene.
- Shrink leather is treated with a strong water-repellent finish, but unfortunately it is not permanent. It is inevitable that the coating on the surface of the leather will peel off and the effect will gradually fade due to wiping off rain or dirt, or due to friction caused during use. The easiest way to maintain the water repellent effect is to purchase a commercially available water repellent spray and apply the coating on a regular basis.
- Shipping within 7 days.
- Shipping fee is included in the product price.
Behind the Scenes